Application Process K5-12th grade
1. Submit an application online.
2. Upload or provide previous two years report cards. Applicants for 10th – 12th must also include transcript.
The above items must be turned in before an official interview is scheduled.
3. Interview – At least one parent/guardian should be present. The child’s attendance for grades 3rd-12th is required.
4. Registration fee and entrance testing fee required. (Non-refundable)
5. Schedule entrance test.
Child is not officially enrolled until the required materials listed below are received.
6. Copy of Certified Birth Certificate
7. South Carolina Certificate of Immunization Form
8. Legal Documents regarding custodial issues
9. All previous school records